Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Look at all these Fruits! (&avocados)
90% of these are organic from Harmon's! I love having all of this out on my counters for 2 REASONS:
1. I love having my kids eat them!
2. Get them room temperature to get more juice out of them!
Thanks everybody for your encouragement!!! This is what my transition is looking like so far!!! I wanted to show you how your influence has helped me!!!
Can you believe it? I found yogurt made out of almond milk at Harmon's!!! I just found out about it, you guys may know all about it already:-)

At the very first I had to ask myself what appliances I would be needing the most and how I could make room for them. So out went the knife block and the counter paper towel holder. I hung those on the wall instead which freed up more room. Out came the Kitchenaid again and the spotlight on my blender now right next to the fridge. Still have my juicer out too!
Look at all the almond milk I made today!!! First time that I made it on my own! Aimee had to teach me how to do it so that I wouldn't have to learn a whole bunch when I have my twinners around! Amalee & Camilla had fun taking the seeds out of the dates and pushing the blender buttons!!!

So here is my mason jars out on my counter with the things I think I will be using most right at my fingertips. I tried to carry this way of thinking on each counter space!

I read in Glamour at my hair apt that every woman should have a fun kitchen that reflects your personality since we are in there so much! something like that anyways...

So I added the damask/filigree french look with the bright green-love the green! I loved adding the orange, yellow and even blue in there! I love the pears, oranges and lemons in the towel!


3 comments:

  1. Carolyn! I love this! I love that you now like Harmon's as much as I do! They have an incredible selection of alternative and organic foods don't they! We can support eachother to live so healthy and prevent Cancer. It makes me so happy to have a buddy to synergize with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn - This is Mom!!!! Your kitchen is really beautiful and so is your photography! I was so excited to see your progress in making your kitchen very inviting. I now know I need to follow suit and make my kitchen an enjoyable place to be. I'll have to get my own account in the near future. Keep up the wonderful things you are doing, Carolyn!!! With Love, Mom (Ruth)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Awesome! I love your kitchen! I need to organize my kitchen, too! What a cluttered mess. Your decor is beautiful and your health food is inspiring. Way to go!

    Love,
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete