Thursday, February 23, 2012

Here is my Breakfast Smoothie-
Sour Tropical Peach Mango
by Aimee Henrikson!
here is where the recipe is...
I could drink this all day long!!!
Ok here we go...
I only had 2 large organic oranges left so I juiced those and got 1/2 cup. So then I used organic apples juiced to equal 1 1/2 cup. So a little backwards. then I used 2 cutie mand. oranges to make up for not having grapefruit. Used the 1 tsp of flax oil, used 2 leaves of curly kale, spinach and 1 tsp of Ormus green pwdr. added 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract and wa-la! It tastes great! In the movie Fat, sick and nearly dead they challenge you to fast for 3 days on juicing. I might do that drinking this recipe!!!
My twin girls always like to get involved! Ami sits in her wheelchair so that she can reach things better and pushes the blender buttons. They thought the frozen mango was ice so I gave each of them a frozen mango chunck to eat and they ate it! Camilla loves to play with water so she thought washing the kale and spinach was a blast!


They also wanted to chew on the pulp of the leftover juiced oranges!

1 comment: